Johnson Wills International
(J.W.I.) was incorporated in 2000 with the view of becoming a pre-eminent provider of International Transportation services. Johnson Wills International was the amalgamation of Johnson Freight International and Wills International. Wayne Johnson the owner and Managing Director of Johnson Freight became a licensed customs broker in 1970 and developed Johnson Freight into a well known reputable customs agency and freight forwarder, the acquisition of Wills International in 2000 enabled the company to diversify and handle special projects throughout Australia, specialising in the logistics of the Australian Grand Prix.
Geographic Focus is the South East Asian market. Apart from being a natural trading partner for Australian businesses. We believe it is this region that provided the most exciting opportunities for future development and growth.
Service Lines ….
- Customs Brokers (Combined Directors experience of 6 decades)
- Freight Managements services for sea air and land freight
- Documentation – Import and Export
- Freight Forwarding
- Arranging of all types of special projects including, plant and equipment, personal effects, household goods.
- Events – Exhibitions and Trade Fairs.
- Warehousing and Distribution
Key Success Factors …
- Personalised service. – The people who run J.F.I. own the company and provide a guaranteed service.
- Australian / New Zealand agents for Bennett International Transport (BIT Worldwide), which has 120 offices worldwide.
- Flexibility to provided individual tailored service.
- We operate on the latest up-to-date industry designed software
- We keep our staff informed by our association and memberships with
- Victorian airfreight Council
- Midus Insurance
- Australian Customs Service
We bring our customers a culture of knowing what is required and a focus on service excellence.