Regional cargo S.A. with a vast experience in the international logistics market, following the total service work philosophy y orientated to the individual needs of each client we have created a dynamic way to understand and develop products that fit perfectly the requirements of every one of our clients, not meaning with this additional charges. Thanks for taking time to know us.
Regional Cargo started its commercial activities in the year 2006, with a huge effort we were able to build a solid operative base, thanks to our agreements with foreign agents, local suppliers and most of all our clients who trusted us since then.
Nowadays we are well consolidated with a wide services alternatives to achieve our clients and agents needs and expectations. After 10 years of our foundation we continue to innovate and progress every single day, with technology that allows employees and clients to do their part easily, adjusting times between operations, administration and commercial lines. A task that can only be done with associates and employees commitment.
Our gold: is to find operative and commercial solutions for all our clients along the logistics sequence, from the pick up all the way up to the final destination. This kind of commitment throughout the process is what makes us different from other companies, adding an extra value to benefit our clients and agents.
Mission and vision
- To lead the logistics industry and the international transportation, giving complete solutions to fulfill clients needs and requirements, at a competitive cost with high quality criteria.
- To offer a variety of services to response to the clients needs. Regional Cargo S.A. has established as a gold to become an increasing speaker in the international transportation logistics field.
- To simplify the logistics movements of your companies by controlling every step from only one source.
- To give solutions according to every client, in every city, airport o port around the world.
- To have the capacity to reach logistics golds faster without the need of restructuration.